- Assist in receiving, supplying and managing stock inventories.
- Check and verify stocks received.
- Determine equipment and material issues to the production staff.
- Handle stock inventories in a warehouse.
- Maintain and manage stock records and statements.
- Handle and manage stock of products in an organized manner.
- Prepare requisition orders for the incoming stock.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To support the Production Dept. in the smooth and efficient running of stock and packaging material storage.
- Ensuring process control are established and adhered to handle stock movement and inventory control according to procedures and work instruction.
- Contribute of ideas and improvements for department
- Ensure stocks items are neatly arranged with proper segregation, identification and labelling.
- Ensure daily cycle count activity is carried out to maintain stock accuracy.
- Support in coordinating & facilitating all shipping-related activities
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse
- Perform quality checking of products
- Any other ad-hoc tasks will be assigned from time to time.
- Malaysian only
- 1 year of working experience needed
- Any level of education can apply
- Fast learner
- Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 10 days of Annual Leave
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Increment
- 5 working days (Mon-Fri)
- Professional Development
- Opportunities for promotion
Work location: Publika Shopping Gallery, Mont Kiara
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RM2,000.00 - RM2,600.00 per month